Autumn / Spring 20 – FUR ELISE
K2 is the most advanced winter jacket in Mini Rodini’s line of products. It’s part of Mini Rodini’s Explorer series which consists of especially functional and durable outerwear, designed to be warm, water-resistant, highly breathable and withstand almost any kind of weather.
• All-over penguin print
• Front zip with protection placket
• Adjustable elastic string at waist for a better fit
• Two zip pockets at front
• Removable hood with faux fur and two seams for a better fit
• Raglan sleeves with reflective stripes
• Penguin-patch decorating the chest
• Printed reflective Mini Rodini logo at the back
• Polyester satin lining in body, hood and sleeves
• Breathable with 5000 g/m2/24h
• Water-resistant with 5000 mm water columns
• Shell 100 % recycled polyester
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester
• Padding 100 % recycled polyester
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
• Made in China
• SKU 2071012197
This jacket has a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
The recycled materials used to make this jacket are GRS certified which ensures that the fabric consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled materials on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.